Steps to Uninstall Programs on Windows 10
Table of Contents
Do you really want to uninstall all the unwanted programs from the Window 10? So, you are at the right place. This article is helpful for you. In this article, we are going to provide you all the process of uninstalling programs Windows 10.
In older version of windows, uninstalling program wasn’t that easy at all. For that first, you have to go through the programs and features in the control panel. In window 8.1, the user can uninstall desktop programs the traditional way by heading to the control panel. You can still do that in window 10. But there are few more ways to uninstall the wanted program from your window 10 PC.
Also read : Active Directory Domain Services Unavailable
When a user using Windows 10 for a while it becomes totally clear that Microsoft is slowly moving as many former Control Panel functions as possible to the new Settings app.
Because of this thing, a user sees some duplicated functionality in the different regions of Windows 10. For example, how you uninstall the traditional desktop program in the new OS version. So, it is really easy to uninstall software in Windows 10 with the help of 3 different ways and it is the much simpler process of uninstalling the unwanted program from your PC as we compare to the Window 7 and XP.
Here are 3 different methods to uninstall an app or programs from your Window 10 PC. Just follow the step carefully.
1. From the Start Menu
You can uninstall the programs or apps in Windows 10 and older version of windows from the same method. There are so many people who asked for – how to uninstall programs on Windows 10 or how to uninstall apps on window 10.So, there is a direct process of uninstalling the app which has given below:
- First, go to the start button then tap on all apps (Start>All apps) and find the app or programs you want to uninstall. Right click on the app or program and now you can see an option when you drop down the menu “uninstall” button click on it.
- If you’re ready to uninstall an app or program in Windows 10, you’ll see a pop-up window telling you the app and its related data will be uninstalled. Hit the button of Uninstall to complete the process of installation.
- If you are uninstalling a desktop program, the Programs and Features window will open. Select that app which you would like to uninstall on the list of programs, select it, and click on the button of Uninstall. Then a pop-up window asking you that if you are sure then you can uninstall this program and click on the yes button.
If you don’t see any button which is named as Uninstall so may be that app is a default app, in that condition you have to follow the guide to uninstall that app, which is mentioning below:
- Open the Start menu ad go to the All app>windows PowerShell and right click on the button of Windows PowerShell. Choose the option Run as Administrator from the drop-down menu. A window will ask you to allow making the changes to your computer. Then click on the YES button to continue the procedure.
- In the PowerShell Prompt window, type in the following command to remove the calculator:
- Press the Enter key after you type this command to complete the process.
- To remove another unwanted app which comes in a category of default, then use the same command but replace windows calculator with the following text:
– 3D Builder: 3dbuilder
– Alarms and Clock: windowsalarms
– Calendar and Mail: windowscommunicationsapps
– Camera: windowscamera
– Groove Music: zunemusic
– Maps: windowsmaps
– Movies & TV: zunevideo
– OneNote: onenote
– People: people
– Photos: photos
– Store: windowsstore
– Voice Recorder: soundrecorder
– Xbox: xboxapp
2. From the Setting Panel
If you can’t find an app or program in the start menu which you like to uninstall then again you think- how to uninstall software on Windows 10 and how to uninstall an app on Windows 10.Then, there is another option for uninstalling the app. For that you can uninstall that app or program with the help of setting menu:
- First, open the setting menu (start>settings) and go to the system and then tap on the Apps and features. Now, here you can see a list of the apps and programs on your window 10 PC, classified by size. Even you can use the search box which is at the top of the screen to search for apps and you can measure the list by name and by install date.
- First select the app or program you would like to uninstall, click on the app and select the button of Uninstall. It doesn’t matter that it is an app or a program this time- in this process also you will see a pop-up window informing you that the app and its data will be uninstalled as well. At last, hit the button of Uninstall and click on Yes button for completing the process.
3. From the Control Panel
With the help of control panel, you can uninstall the programs but not Windows 10 apps. For uninstalling the program, first, you have to right-click on the start button and click on the control panel. Then go to Programs and features. Find that program you want to uninstall, click Uninstall. You will a pop-up on your window asking that you’re sure you want to uninstall this program, click on Yes then the procedure will be completed.
So, Our Lovable Users, Thank you for staying with us till here. We are trying our best to provide you all process for “uninstall programs Windows 10” properly. These all the procedure from where you get to know that how do you uninstall programs on Windows 10. We hope that this content will be helpful for you because we try to give you all the procedure for uninstalling unwanted apps.
Uninstall programs from Windows 10 now become a very easy task for you. Windows10Helps alwasy here for you to helps you to solve this type of errors.